Tianyu M. Fang, or Tian, is a freelance writer focused on politics, cyberspace, and internet culture in the U.S. and Asia. Besides being an avid reader, he writes about Asia’s tech scene for TechNode and covers China stories for SupChina.
Interested in hanging out, grabbing a snack, or working with him? You’re more than welcome to say hello! Email: tianyu (at) tianyufang.net (PGP?).
- Chinese carrier deliberately censors content in the US? Stop the witch-hunt.
- On Using the Western Name Order
- TechNode: Why QR codes trump NFC in China
- The Rise of China’s Political Influence in the United States
- The Problem with Trends
- Paul Graham: What You’ll Wish You’d Known
- SMS verification is making Telegram insecure
- Getaway in 🇲🇾 Kuala Lumpur
- Shenzhen, China 2017
- Does Racial Identity Matter: From the US to China